Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Neighba'hood Is Still Going …

… Yep, that's right, I'm still making stuff. I know that CHEAP THRILLS is such a big hit that I could easily take the next several years off to contemplate my next move, but that's not how I roll …

… That was sarcasm. No one knows I had anything to do with CHEAP THRILLS because no one looks at the part of the credits that says "Written By." Also, I still haven't had a chance to see BLOOD SHED (and I'm sure none of you have, either) … So in lieu of rock-stardom, I opted to go to San Francisco this weekend to shoot more of THERE GOES DA NEIGHBA'HOOD … I think that this is the sixth stint up there. Started this gig in October, which makes this the longest-running acting gig I've ever done.

Here are some photos from this weekend's epic shoot:

Director John Osteen taking a break in "Ol Sparky:"

Just another day at the office with my co-star, Mubia:

That's it for now. I'm sure something else report-able will come down the pike sooner than later. In the meantime, I've got to work on my latest Lifetime Channel script, so I'm outta here. Thanks for visiting!

-T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look ravishing in pink...

Watched BLOOD SHED; I liked the setting 'cause storage places are inherently creepy, but there was not nearly enough Haaga-y goodness.

Trent Haaga said...

I'll get around to seeing BLOOD SHED sometime, Anonymous, but I'll probably wait until the DVD comes out so I can buy it on Amazon …

Yeah, that's right - I have to purchase my own movies when they come out.

I'll have to think about buying some pink clothes - I think that the heart pattern is what really makes it all come together.

-T